- Invent: Follow the Spark!Lab process and use the resources at the bottom of this page.
- Take Notes: Use the Inventor’s Notebook resource to record your ideas and work.
- Join the Discussion: Talk to other student inventors from around the globe and get advice from an expert.
- Prepare Submission: Create a video sharing your invention, or use our PowerPoint template.
- Review Your Entry: Ask a friend, teacher, or parent to read or view your entry and provide feedback.
- Check the Official Rules and the scoring guide to make sure your entry is awesome.
- Print and have your parent/guardian sign the parental release.