Send us your best photograph of something cool or interesting—or just plain fun—you see on your summer vacation. We may publish it in Cricket!
Will you get away to the beach this summer? Take a road trip to grandma’s house? March in a Fourth of July parade? Or just enjoy some rest and relaxation in your own backyard?
Whether you go across the country or just down the street to explore your local park, take your camera and send us your best photograph of what you see on your summer vacation!
CONTEST RULES FOR ENTRIES
- Contest is sponsored by Carus Publishing Company d/b/a Cricket Media (“Sponsor”).
- Contest entry is open to individuals who are age 7-16 at time of entry. (Residents of Sudan, Cuba, North Korea, Iran, and Syria are expressly not permitted to enter.) Void where prohibited.
- Your contest entry (a photograph) must be your very own original work. Ideas, images and/or words should not be copied.
- Your online entry must be uploaded as part of an electronic Submission Form and be accompanied by a signed Permission & Release form from your parent or legal guardian indicating that your entry is your own original work, that no help was given, that the entry does not violate any privacy or other rights of a third party appearing in the entry (and that you have permission to include), and granting Sponsor permission to publish selected entries (the “Winners”) in the November/December, 2015 print and digital issue of Cricket, and on the websites of Sponsor or its affiliates. In addition, Sponsor reserves the right to post all or some online Entries on its website, as indicated on the Permission & Release form.
- Be sure your name, age, and full address on the online entry.
- Only one entry per person, please, regardless of entry method (that is, enter either online or by snail mail, but not both).
- Submit online entries at by 11:59 p.m. ET, July 25, 2015. Mail-in entries (which must be postmarked by July 25, 2015) may be mailed to: “Cricket League,” P.O. Box 300, Peru, IL 61354. Incomplete entries, whether submitted online or by mail, will not be considered. Entries (including photographs) will not be returned and become the property of Sponsor.
- Sponsor will judge the entries by creativity and artistry of the entry, and anticipates announcing the Winners on or about August 25, 2015.
- Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or suspend the operation of the Contest for any reason.